Featured! Etsy Seller JenEllsRevenge

As promised, this weeks recycle Artist, Jen Ell
In a brief interview with Jen, she said;
"I've been cutting, sewing, destroying, creating and painting my own clothing and jewelry for years. I don't necessarily have one particular style since I tend to just create whatever comes to mind, so you never really know what you're going to get. I have fairly decent art, photography and graphic design background so all of that typically comes to play in my work."

How did you get started making these bags from magazine ads?
I had seen some other bags and wallets created using the same concept, but I could see so much more potential. So, after much trial and error I developed a basic method to creating each bag.

What inspires you to create?
I draw a lot of inspiration from high fashion, art, old pin-ups and tattoo designs. I frequently see something and instantly think of a way I can use the design or improve upon it.

Jen says she is, "always up for a challenge, so custom orders are welcome. Don't be afraid to contact me and see what I can whip up!"

Do stop by, see her awesome shop and RECYCLE, REUSE and REDISCOVER!

No comments: