Find me in Seattle on Saturday!

Shop for Mom, shop for yourself.
Support Local Artists and support Local Community Programs!


One of the awesome things about this show is that we will be collecting a suggested donation of $1 and/or non-perishable food items for Lifelong AIDS Alliance! There are also Raffle Baskets with Art & Craft Donations in them ranging from $10 to well over $100 PER ITEM! I'm going to be buying a few raffle tickets myself! At $5 each that's a HUGE value!

Those that know me wel,l know that I dedicated a lot of years to Chicken Soup Brigade doing Food Delivery, Home Chore and helping with their various fundraisers over the years. They merged with Northwest AIDS Foundation and became the new and improved Lifelong AIDS Alliance. The services they offer to individuals and families living with HIV and AIDS is tremendous. Everything from navigating the Insurance issues, Counseling and Support to Food Delivery, Meal Programs and Education. I can't say enough great things about them.

Hope to see you all Saturday!

1 comment:

Diane P. said...

wish i was there! sounds great! stumble upon ur shop on etsy as well! lovely work! pls be sure to check out my blog and etsy shop as well! :)

www.etsy.com/shop/DianePIroon