Time Flies

WOW!
It's been more than 2 weeks since I had a chance to sit for a minute and blog.
It's been a great month end though.

  • The Punk Rock Flea Market was a huge success!It gets better each time we have it. The unofficial headcount was more than 1200 shoppers and 50+ vendors! At a buck a head, that was an awesome donation for the Low Income Housing Institute. There really is a need for a monthly event like this in Belltown since the Crocodile Cafe closed moving I Heart Rummage to Capitol Hill. I sent the idea for consideration and offered my help (I know, like I have spare of that elusive time thing).
  • The Seattle Etsy Street Team, EtsyRain is gearing up for an exclusive show in May and one in June. All of the planning, a-board sign making, inventory stock up and the swag bag project have been an ongoing focus. These should be great events!
  • I have a new wholesale customer that sells my goodies at a weekend market in London. That's been a lot of fun to get going, but a lot of work.
  • I've been frantically trying to finish my media packet/portfolio to hit the streets in our little shopping communities before the weather warms up. Getting close. I'll be looking for a critical eye to look it over for me.
  • EtsyRain is going to be donating to the Sampler again, I think for June. I have a 30 piece donation I just finished to add to the bunch.
Well, off to the 11+ hour day job...
I have a wonderful new Etsy Recycle Artist feature coming up on Friday! Be sure to check back, this one is special!

No comments: