Big Weekend! 11-1 / 11-2

Im a bad blogger. What can I say?
It's holiday time and I've been working long and steady to build up inventory, take pictures, post a few things for sale in my stores here and there, fill wholesale orders, fill up the B&M stores I sell and consign at... Then there's the regular "life" stuff. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it.

This weekend is a double-header:

Saturday 11-1

Holiday Craft Fair - November 1, 2008Each year, hundreds of people attend the SEPAC Holiday Craft Fair. Local artists and crafters display and sell their wares at this popular community-building event. If you're an artisan looking for such an opportunity, click here for details about the date, location and a downloadable application.
This is a great opportunity for you to display and sell your interesting and artistic wares. It will be held at Woodmoor Elementary on: November 1, 2008!


Sunday 11-2 Come by and say hello!

No comments: